Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Thousand Words

I realize that there are two types of people. Those that read and those that don't. Maybe it's busy people and bored people? Anyway, I know that some people are reading everything and others just want to see pictures. So, if you are one of the picture people, this post is for you! You can click on the links below to view all of the pictures that we have taken since Karis was born. No words. I promise. Wait a minute, you didn't read any of this did you? Well hopefully the icon and links are enough and you can figure the rest out... Readers, enjoy as well. We'll be updating this gallery periodically so feel free to check it regularly to see what we've been up to, without reading. It's fundamental. (just had to slip that in)



Click to See More



Click For Pictures of Karis

1 comment:

Jen Sager said...

Thanks for sharing for both types of people! I consider myself to be in both of those categories and enjoy reading your posts and enjoying the pictures! Isn't it amazing how fast newborns grow? Karis has grown so much in just 5 weeks and it's amazing to see it in the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing and I'm reliving with you!!! :)